Wednesday, April 23, 2014



I don't feel good enough very often. Honestly. Constantly there is a little voice in my mind telling me I'm not pretty enough, skinny enough, patient enough, funny enough, clean enough, fun enough, rich enough, healthy enough, I could go on all day. Today I stood crying over the kitchen sink after having a super rough day, going through the list of how not enough I am when I heard a gentle whisper in my ear.

YOU are good enough.

Just as you are.

Instantly I thought, No, I'm not. Maybe if I were nicer, or skinnier or more fun or better at cleaning. Maybe if I decorated better or ate healthier or didn't yell sometimes. And that voice whispered again,

No, you are good enough right now. Right now. This very minute.

Immediately all of the negative thoughts were gone and I was shaken to my core with the knowledge that I am ENOUGH right now. We all are. 


So where ever you are, what ever your not enough's are, God loves you and says you are enough right now. It's time we start listening to His voice and not our own.


1 comment:

Locksmith Mesa AZ | (480) 442-8596 said...

Locksmith Mesa AZ
(623) 282-1260

Have You Lost Your House Key? Our Keys Made service will make the issue of losing keys isn't a disaster any more Locksmith Mesa AZ is available and ready to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our residential local mobile locksmith will be at your house in only couple of moments. In the event that you need a 24 hour auto locksmith service that's near you to assist you with getting in your vehicle, replace your car lock or key, program your transponder keys, replace your car ignition lock, our mobile locksmith service will be your best decision in Mesa, AZ.
Our Services :
Office Keys Made
Home locksmith
Auto Lockout
Unlock Office Door
House Key Duplication
Car ignition repair