Saturday, December 27, 2008

What a slacker!

It's been a crazy month! The Boys all got super sick along with me and we all finally started feeling better about a day or two before Dove came home from Japan. We basically staying home in our pjs for a week only going out to go to the Dr., the ER and to get medicine. We had fevers up to 105.4, breathing treatments, meds, a little throw up and lots of laying around. But we made it!

We have been going non-stop since Daddy came home. We have one more week with him before he goes back to work so we are going to take advantage of it. We have been to the beach 3 times in the past week or so since we have had such wonderfully warm weather! It is so hard for us to believe that most of the country is under snow while we play around in shorts and t-shirts. I'm sure it will get cold(our version of cold anyway) before too long and we'll get a little use of our jackets. It won't last long though and I can't wait for spring. It's so beautiful here, when everything is blooming, I absolutely love it! I feel so lucky to live in such a beautiful place!

More later, I hear, MOMMY? MOMMY!...

Nighty-night.

No comments: