Saturday, August 25, 2007

First Blog

I hope that I am doing this right. I am new to this whole thing, so bear with me. I have identical triplet boys that turned one a week and a half ago. They are the greatest blessing I could have ever received. I am so thankful for them and so humbled that God felt us worthy to put them in our care. For anyone wondering, they are "spontaneous" triplets. They are identical so they all came from one egg and fertility medicine can not do that. You are probably thinking, "Gosh, you sure have your hands full!" But really it's not bad. It's not hard either. A lot of times I think it's easier than having 3 kids different ages. We just do one thing 3 times where someone with 3 kids does 3 different things 3 times. And they had to be pregnant 3 times. I was only pregnant once for 32 weeks. That is less than 11 weeks per baby. They are really good babies, but they did all have colic, and while it wasn't the most fun time, it was just a part of being a parent. We have never had kids so for us this is totally normal. We don't know any differently. Yes there are times that I can't stand the crying or I want to sit down, but I know that whatever I am feeling will pass. I may only have one chance to experience all of this, so I want to experience all of it. Wow, that was a lot. I tend to ramble on, so forgive me. I could talk about my Boys forever, as long as they are asleep, ha ha! This is me and this is my blog, enjoy!

No comments: