Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Such Big Boys!

I can't believe how quickly my babies are turning into little boys! Today we went to the park with my friend Brooke and her son, the boy's best friend Jack. He is exactly a week younger than the boys. We had so much fun and the boys all got to play on the playground toy for the first time! It was so stinking cute! It's so weird to think that just about a year ago we were walking around the park and talking about how fun it will be when they can play together. They really are the cutest little friends, they seem to know each other and like playing together. They went up this little ramp to a platform, with the help of their Mommies, and played with these steering wheels on the platform. After that they all took turns swinging and eating graham crackers and having their juice. I feel like I am going to blink and they will be going off to college. I should have brought my camera, but I didn't. Next time, I will definitely remember!

No comments: