Sunday, August 26, 2007

Walmart

Is where we spent 2 and a half hours today. We ran to get a few groceries, and everyone decided it was naptime about halfway through. So, Dove and I walked around letting our frozen goods melt so everyone could sleep. It was good though. It wasn't as bad today as it usually is. For some reason the rudest people I have come across have been in Walmart. That is where I have heard a lot of, "I feel so sorry for you!" comments, or "Wow, that must be awful!". That is the one place I have actually had a breakdown by myself. I had the rudest women basically start a fight with me and I ended up crying in the pickle section while the boys slept. That is the last time we went there alone. I seriously don't know what is wrong with people sometimes. How could they look at my children as anything but the gift from God that they are? I guess they just aren't strong enough to handle it themselves. I could take it and move on if it weren't for the fact that they Boys are going to understand what they are saying soon if they don't already. I NEVER want them for a second to think they are anything but good! It breaks my heart to think of the day that I will have to explain why people say things like this. Hopefully I won't have to. On another note, their first molars are definitely coming in. I could feel Brody's really well today and I know it must hurt like crazy. Poor babies. I wish I could take the pain away from them. Let me tell you though that I am one brave Momma for sticking my finger in there. He has 8 super sharp teeth and a bite like a pit bull. I made it out blood free, but I was a little scared. That's it for today, I am going to bed early tonight. Sleep well world!

No comments: