Saturday, September 20, 2008

Sooooo.......

What is going on here??? My sweet angels have been NUTS for the past couple of days. I don't know if it's the full moon, the medicine they have been taking for a cold, the weather change or what, but I miss my sweet Boys!

Today was better, and I even went to a baby shower for a friend by myself for a few hours! I eat so slowly when I go somewhere and eat so much. It's nice to actually taste food every once in awhile! I missed them like crazy though and came home to them being so sweet and happy to see me. Maybe they are just getting sick of me, ha ha! They need me to leave every once in awhile.

I can't think tonight, I'm so tired. We had a yard sale this morning and I am pooped. It's been a long day, so I will talk to y'all soon! Night!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

you did have a long day!! I went to a baby shower today too. for my sister in law...and it was so nice to sit and enjoy time with other people and have a conversation. and not having to run around and chase a wild 2 year old. :) but of course...you always miss them!! and i too got tons of hugs and kisses when i came back. is it sick that we love that they miss us??? heehee. well I am off to bed too.