Monday, March 16, 2009

Bedtime Routine and the Giggles it brings...

Every night we start off by saying the Lord's Prayer. After that I tell them a silly ryhme I made up for them and tell them how much I love them. I thought I would share that here in case 20 years from now I can't remember this favorite part of my day...

Now let's close our eyes and have sweet dreams
of cotton candy clouds and silver moony beams.

Let's dream of marshmallow stars and super fast cars,
chocolate kisses and butterscotch wishes.

Close your eyes and have sweet dreams and tomorrow we will have so much fun.
I love you so, so much my little men.

Then everyone gets a second tuck in or a cup back and they get more kisses, they love it when I tell them that I love them to the moon annnnnnnd backbackback(whiling getting their tummies or necks).

It may seem silly, but it's mine and every night is another reminder of how incredibly blessed I am. I love hearing their squeals of laughter and feeling their little arms wrapped around me as they tell me "Hold you Mommy".

Their Daddy, their brother Indy and them are my world and what a world to live in...I couldn't dream of a better place.

Nighty-night