Happy Father's Day to all you Daddies out there!
In honor of Father's Day, I decided to make a list for my AMAZING Husband, listing the reasons why he is not only the best Daddy, but also the best Husband! Here goes!
1. He was puked on for the first time by our boys on his first Father's Day. He smiled at the "gift".
2. He has worn many spit up stained, booger stained, bloody-stained shirts, and worn them with pride.
3. On his wrist for the past week has been a hair tie, just in case I needed one.
4. Laying on the floor playing "Daddy playground" relaxes him.
5. Hanging in his closet are several shirts painted by ABC for him. To most people they might look like a bad abstract painting, to him they are masterpieces!
6. Every single night he tells each of his three boys how proud of them he is...and he means it.
7. He is never to busy to stop what he is doing to see something that anyone of us has done.
8. He has changed more diapers than the bottles of beer that are drank on Super Bowl Sunday, without complaining.
9. For his Father's Day Gift, he tried to make me go get a pedicure.(One might think I have some really funky toes, but that's not it, he's just an amazingly giving person.)
10. Every Sunday he plays in the Worship Band at Church. Collin told me that we are the best family in the world because we love God. Daddy is teaching them that.
I won the lottery when I married you Sweetheart, and again when we had our amazing Boys. Thank you for leading our family. I pray that our Boys grow up to be half the man you are. I love you with all of my heart and soul. Happy Father's Day!