Sunday, October 19, 2008

Okay, so we did a "trial trick or treat" today and it went pretty good. We found out a few things:
1. Their costumes are a little big so we have to exchange them.
2. They LOVE candy corn.
3. Candy corn makes two year olds EXTREMELY hyper in large quantities.
4. Halloween is going to be AWESOME this year!!!

They had fun, we were torn between two sizes because one is almost perfect, maybe a tiny bit too small so we went with the bigger one. The bigger one has really long legs and I realized this could be really bad for short legs in the dark going up and down steps. Please pray there are still 3 smaller sizes left. They are going to be the 3 Blind Mice and will wear sunglasses/big eye glasses and have canes and cute little noses and whiskers(if they let me) on the big day(s). I think Dove and I are more excited than they are, ha ha!

This video is of our trial run, enjoy!!!
P.S. The tags and hanger things are still on, just in case they didn't fit. That's what is sticking up on their heads!

1 comment:

K A R I™ said...

Amber I love that you are singing "Word World" through the video. They make really cute mice.

I am glad I am not the only one SUPER EXCITED about Halloween!!!