Monday, April 27, 2009

WE DID IT!!!

We walked all 6 miles in the March For Babies Saturday!!! Okay, well if you were 2 1/2 you were pushed while you snacked and ate candy, while Mommy and Daddy pushed all 100 pounds of brothers 6 miles around our city.

But it was AWESOME!!!

I love the March of Dimes, I love the March For Babies and I love everyone who has supported us in this event and since the birth our our beautiful preemies!

If you didn't catch it, I was on a local morning talk show last Wednesday, click here!

I am still convinced that I kind of looked like an alien on TV, but it was for a wonderful cause and it was so much fun! Jessica is such a sweetheart and made me feel so comfortable!

Well it is off to bed, I'm beat!

Nighty-night!

2 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Congrats on finishing it up.

I sent over a (small) donation! I hope it arrived:)

K A R I™ said...

That is AWESOME! You guys should be proud of yourselves.