Friday, November 14, 2008

Growing up...

Every day I watch my little men grow up so much. How can my little itty bitty babies be so big??? Today Brody was eating something and started crying. I asked him what was wrong and he told me "Mouth". He actually told me what was wrong!!! He must have bit his lip or tongue, but that is such a breakthrough. Instead of playing, Mommy figure it out, he actually told me! If that wasn't enough for one day, tonight I laid out their pj pants and went in the closet to get the tops. When I came out Collin had both legs in his pants and was pulling them up while sitting down! I showed him how to stand up and then pull and then he put his shirt on with a little help from me! I'm so proud of them!!! And also a little sad. I wish I could freeze them and keep them this age forever!

With all of that said, I also had a first today. My first root canal, yay me! It was a blast, let me tell you. Everyone was really nice and it wasn't that bad, until the novacaine started wearing off. It's sore and I'm tired. With that I'm going to bed!

Hug your loved ones and tell them how much they mean to you. Every minute is a gift and today is not forever.

Nighty-night!

No comments: